The temple of Santa Maria la Major
It is an outstanding Catalan Gothic pointed example. It was built in the same place than the original Romanesque building. Reunard des Fonoll worked on it. Its interior consists of only one nave with side chapels and a ribbed vault. It was the seat of the Court in 1331.
It is worth mentioning the Gothic altarpiece of Saint Bernard and Bernabé, and the Virgin of the Choir, which are made of a big polychromatic wooden carving from Flamboyant Gothic. The 17th century organ is also worth mentioning. Its Baroque facade replaces the original Gothic one, which was demolished in 1651. The West wing of the nave and the upper building works are still unfinished.