When restored in 1958 the original structure (18th century) was found. It was probably part of the Notary's Office. It was the residence of Josa family during 18h century. They restored and enlarged the building. It is currently the seat of the Regional Museum, which houses many relevant collections of archaeology, ethnology, fine arts and information concerning la Conca de Barberà.