Town Hall (13h century)
When the facade was being restored in 1979, its original structure and a large window from the early Catalan Gothic were discovered. The front door, the balcony and the upper gallery were built later in 17th and 18th centuries. This is the seat of the Council.
Other points of interest in Main Square are: the "Main Fountain", whose building was begun in 18th century and finished in 1804. It is rounded off with a moulded fronton and a big sized Spain's coat of arms; the porch of "Cal Malet", also known as "Repès de l'Ajuntament" or "Pallol". It was used for the official measures of the village, with stone cuarteras to weight the grain.